Books and Resources
Want to know what a health-care practitioner reads?
- “PERFORM” from the wonderful folks at Planet K2
- a great insight into preparing the business world to perform like elite athletes. To read more click here
- “CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE” by Brukner and Khan
- every physio worth their salt has a copy of this in their kit bag. You can find out why by visiting their site, simply by clicking here
- “EXPLAIN PAIN” from Butler and Moseley
- BECOMING A SUPPLE LEOPARD by Kelly Starrett
- We’re a little biased here at Construct Health in our belief that Aussie Physios are the best in the world but this guy gives us a good run for our money. Kelly combines a deep understanding of human physiology with an extensive background in exercise prescription to approach rehab kind of like we would.